My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Day Trip to Pattaya City & Sanctuary of Truth26 Reviews
Take a day trip from Bangkok to Pattaya. Marvel at the Sanctuary of Truth, the large wooden structure by the sea. Visit Khao Phra Tamnak to see the best view of Pattaya city followed by relaxing on the beach and shopping on the street before heading back.
- Getaway from Bangkok and enjoy round-trip transportation to Pattaya
- Visit Khao Pratamnak where you can access a great view point of Pattaya City
- Visit the Sanctuary of truth, the large wooden structure constructed in 1981 by the sea
- Enjoy free time to relax at Pattaya beach or wander around the shopping street to get some souvenirs
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel in Bangkok at around 7:30 AM and ride about 2 hours to Pattaya City. Visit the Sanctuary of Truth, a large wooden structure constructed in 1981 by the sea at Laem Ratchawet. It was conceived from the concept that human civilization owes its existence to the religious and philosophical truth. You’ll learn how the grand castle has been built by ancient wood-joining techniques you can’t see elsewhere in the world including tongue and groove techniques, butt joint, dovetails, sapped spurs, and more. It’ll be your once-in-a-lifetime experience to participate in the construction of the miraculous national and world heritage. Continue your journey to Pattaya viewpoint which is located on Khao Phra Tam Nak which is a small hill on the South of Pattaya Beach. The location is the best spot to see the panoramic view of Pattaya City and its bay from above. On the hilltop, it’s also the site of Naval Radio Station where the monument of Krom Luang Chumphon Khet Udomsak, the Father of Royal Thai Navy, is situated alongside a sacred Buddha image. Enjoy your free time at Pattaya Beach, the half-moon-shaped Pattaya Beach that is 4 kilometers long with a road running parallel to the beach. There is a variety of restaurants, hotels, bars, department stores, and souvenir stores as well as other places of entertainment. Depart from Pattaya at about 3:00 PM and arrive at your hotel in Bangkok at around 6:00 PM.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Sanctuary of Truth Air-conditioned transportation Round-trip Bangkok hotel transfer Professional driver Gas and toll Taxes and fees Tour guide Lunch Personal expenses
- It is recommended you bring your swimming suit in case you would like to spend time at Pattaya beach or dip into the sea
- It is recommended you bring your towels, sunglasses, clothes to change, hat, and sunscreen with you on the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now