My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Guided Tour1703 Reviews
Visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market from Bangkok. Experience the colorful scene of vendors selling products from their boats. Enjoy a paddle boat ride around the market. Try some authentic Thai food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Experience the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, known for its maze of canals and considered one of the most popular floating markets
- See palm sugar being made by locals
- Enjoy a paddle boat ride through small canals around the market area
DescriptionDepart from Bangkok in the morning and head to Ratchaburi Province, home of the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Along the way, make a quick stop to visit a traditional Thai house, where you can see locals making palm sugar. Explore the house and its surrounding area, which is home to many different animals living on the coconut plantation. Continue your trip by boarding a paddle boat for a ride along narrow canals to the floating market. See the local houses lining the canals and take a quick glance at their way of living, while you pass by. Once you arrive at the market, see the amazing array of vendors in their boats selling fresh products, from fruits and vegetables to prepared dishes. Explore the floating market at your leisure for about an hour and take time to try some authentic Thai foods, such as Pad Thai, Mango Sticky Rice, Boat Noodles or Coconut Ice Cream sold along the canal. Meet up with your guide to head back to the meeting point in Bangkok, where you will arrive between 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Paddleboat fee to the floating market English-speaking guide One way hotel pickup (if option selected) Water Insurance
- Please note that the tour does not offer a long-tail boat ride inside the market, however you may purchase it directly from a local vendor (around 150 Baht for a 25-30 minute ride)