My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Ayutthaya Day Tour by Bus & Boat1580 Reviews
Visit the ancient city of Ayutthaya, the capital of Siam. Enjoy a river cruise and take in the beautiful scenery and sites along the river.
- Visit Wat Prasrisanphet, the largest temple in Ayutthaya
- Explore ancient ruins of monasteries, Buddhist temples
- Cruise along the river from Bangkok while enjoying a delicious lunch
- Witness the biggest reclining Buddha in Ayutthaya, at a length of 42 meters
- See Wat Mahatat, where the head of a Buddha is tangled in a tree trunk and roots
DescriptionEmbark on a day tour to Ayutthaya by bus and boat. See the ancient capital of Siam and its many temples and historic monuments. Depart from River City Bangkok onboard a luxury boat for a cruise down the Chao Phraya River. Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery along the river with the morning atmosphere on the upper deck passing by the Temple of Dawn and The Grand Palace. Enjoy a Thai and international buffet lunch on board. After the cruise, board a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and travel to Ayutthaya province. First, stop to see Wat Lokayasutharam. This temple is known for its giant reclining buddha. Continue to Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, which is part of the royal palace complex. It is considered the most important temple of Ayutthaya. Next, visit Wat Mahathat Ayutthaya, one of the oldest of its kind in the province. Fnish your trip at the grand riverside Wat Chaiwattanaram. Marvel at its compelling architectural style, influenced by the Angkor Wat complex in Cambodia, as you wander around the monumental grounds. Then, hop back on the bus for your transfer back to Bangkok.
IncludesCruise from Bangkok to Nonthaburi Transport by air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fee at the temples English-speaking guide Thai & international buffet lunch on board the boat Coffee, tea and drinking water
- Please do not wear shorts, tight pants, torn pants, mini short skirts, sportswear, sandals or sleeveless shirts. Pants or scarf can be bought for approximately 100 Thai Baht
- Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the ground of Bang Pa-In Palace
- Pick-up/drop off points are only for hotels located in the following areas: Khaosan, Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1 to 39 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even)
- Direct pick-ups are not guaranteed for those staying in a guesthouse, condo or apartment. It is advised that you contact the tour operator to confirm if pick-up is possible
- For those staying outside of the pick-up areas, it is suggested that you arrange your own transfer to the River City Shopping Complex
- If you are commuting to River City Shopping Complex, please make sure to arrive around 7.00 am – 07.15 am
- Children ages 1 and younger are free of charge if accompanied by a paying adult