My Guide Website?
Erawan Waterfall & Kanchanaburi Highlights Tour From Bangkok24 Reviews
Enjoy a Kanchanaburi private trip with a professional licensed tour guide who will provide information and connect you with the local people. Visit the top sights like Erawan Waterfall, the Death Railway, and Krasae Buddha Cave.
- Visit the highlight destinations of Kanchanaburi on a private tour
- Enjoy the famous activities in Kanchanaburi including a train ride on the death railway
- Learn the history related to Kanchanaburi and WW2
- Relax and be transported by nice private air conditioned car
DescriptionEnjoy your full-day private tour from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi with your personal tour guide. Begin with a pick-up from your hotel in Bangkok at 7.00AM. Transfer to visit the top destinations in Kanchanaburi by a private air-conditioned car. Begin your trip by visiting the Bridge over the River Kwai, the famous attraction of Kanchanaburi made famous by the movie of the same name. Visit Erawan Waterfall National Park, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Thailand with the altitude of 500 meters above the sea level. Relax at the waterfall or take an optional trek up to the top of the waterfall on the 7th tier (about 1,500 meters). After the waterfall, enjoy an optional lunch at a local restaurant. Visit Krasae Buddha cave and board the train and ride along the former death railway about 30 minutes before return to your hotel in Bangkok by private air-conditioned vehicle.
IncludesService of professional licensed tour guide All admission and activity fees as per itinerary All transportation fees as per itinerary Bottled water Private trip and transport by air conditioned car Accident Insurance Alcoholic drink (available to purchase on spot) Tipping and gratuities for tour guide and driver (optional) Optional lunch
- - Program at the Erawan waterfall may be subject to change due to the flash flood in the rainy season. Appropriate attractions or activities will be replaced - Kanchanaburi province located in the west part of Thailand (about 2.5 hours driving from Bangkok) which is rich in history and abundant in natural resources as well as many attractive places and activities like waterfalls, rafting, trekking, and many more
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now