Elephant Sanctuary & Kanchanaburi Highlights Private Tour50 Reviews
Visit ElephantsWorld, and feed and bathe rescued animals. Take a guided tour of Kanchanaburi as well and see the Bridge on the River Kwai and more.
- Visit a sanctuary for elephants injured while working or retired from work
- Help take care of the animals by feeding and bathing them
- Visit the Bridge on the River Kwai and learn about Kanchanaburi's place in history
DescriptionThis full-day private tour begins with a pick-up at your hotel and a drive to ElephantsWorld. Learn about this sanctuary for old and rescued elephants, who will spend their remaining years well cared for in a natural environment. Help care for the animals by feeding them, gathering food and bathing them. Around noon, enjoy a buffet lunch before heading out to see the major attractions of Kanchanaburi. Visit the Bridge on the River Kwai, which is part of the infamous Death Railway, built by prisoners during World War II. Continue your tour with a stop at the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, the final resting place of 6,982 allied prisoners who died during the construction of the railway.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Activities at ElephantsWorld Sanctuary Buffet lunch English-speaking guide Alcoholic drinks Personal expenses Tips/gratuities
- No riding of the elephants
- Be sure to bring your camera, sunglasses, hat, mosquito repellent and sun lotion
- Women are asked to swim in shirt and shorts in order to respect Thai culture
- Please remember to bring any personal medication
- A change of clothing is recommended as you will get wet while bathing the elephants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability