Damnoen Saduak Tour and Authentic Thai Cookery Class4 Reviews
Experience the everyday hustle and bustle of Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in a small group on an English-speaking tour from Bangkok. Get the chance to cook your own lunch using different recipes from Thailand.
- Visit the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in Ratchaburi Province
- Watch how the locals make brown coconut sugar
- Travel along the waterways by long-tail speedboat
- Cook your own lunch at a unique cookery class
DescriptionDepart Bangkok and journey towards the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Visit a local house en route to learn how the locals live and make brown coconut sugar. Then, climb aboard a long-tail speedboat which will take you to the entrance of the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Soak up the atmosphere at your own pace, and then get the chance to cook an authentic lunch following the traditional styles of Thailand. Prepare a meal of 5 different dishes at a unique cookery school designed with classroom items, such as tables, chairs and a blackboard.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from/to the meeting point English-speaking guide Thai cookery class Longtail boat fee to the floating market Travel insurance Personal expenses Tips for the guide
- Please note that the tour does not offer a long-tail boat ride inside the market, however you may purchase it directly from a local vendor (around 150 Baht for a 25-30 minute ride)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability