My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Private 8-Hour Grand Palace and Temples Tour17 Reviews
Discover the former residence of the Kings of Siam on a visit to the Grand Palace in Bangkok. See the magnificent royal temples and admire the reclining Buddha statue at Wat Pho.
- See the highlights of Bangkok's old city center and Grand Palace complex
- Get personalized attention from a private guide
- Experience the city like a local as you travel by local transportation
DescriptionFollowing hotel pick-up, journey to Rattanakosin Island by the best mode of transportation selected for your group. Learn more about Bangkok and its people on the way. Then, explore the Grand Palace complex on the banks of the Chao Phraya River and learn how the former Kings of Siam constructed their buildings. Hear more about the current monarchy of Thailand, and continue to the royal temples of Wat Pho and Wat Arun. Board a boat after lunch to explore the city's network of canals. Cruise past houses, museums, and temples.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off English-speaking guide Admission fees (including for the guide) Insurance All local transportation costs Boat ride Lunch at a local restaurant Boat parking fees
- Please note that the Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew) are subject to a strict dress code for men and women
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are easy to take off. Many places request that you take off your shoes on entering
- Please note that you must take off your hat and close your umbrella before entering certain buildings
- Shorts, short skirts and tights cannot be worn as outer garments
- To visit the Grand Palace, please wear pants that cover your ankles
- Sleeveless shirts are not permitted
- The departure time will be confirmed prior to your tour