My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Khao Yai National Park Full-Day Tour14 Reviews
Take a break from Bangkok and spend the day in nature, exploring Khao Yai National Park. Hike along nature trails and see impressive waterfalls.
- Spend a day in nature at Khao Yai National Park
- Hike along one of the many nature trails in the park
- See the majestic Haew Suwat Waterfall and Haew Narok Waterfall
- Admire the local flora and fauna
- Snap photos of the picturesque scenery
DescriptionStart your adventure with an early pickup before beginning the 3-hour journey north-east. You’ll have a quick stop at the famous The Birder’s Lodge to grab some coffee before arriving at Khao Yai National Park. Khao Yai Naitional Park is one of the largest national parks in Thailand and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll head down one of the many nature trails, admiring the local flora and fauna. As one of the oldest national parks in the country, you’ll find all kinds of animals living in the area, from mammals and reptiles to birds and insects. If you’re really lucky, you may just spot a herd of wild elephants nearby. After lunch, you’ll trek to Haew Suwat Waterfall and Haew Narok Waterfall, two of the park’s most picturesque bodies of water. Marvel at the majestic cascades, snap photos of the lush scenery, and take a quick respite before making your way back to Bangkok.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking guide Drinking water National Park entrance fee
- Pickup is available in from Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, and Wireless Road
- If you are not staying within the free pickup zones, you may select the meeting point option