My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Khao Yai National Park Full-Day Tour56 Reviews
Take a break from Bangkok and spend the day in nature, exploring Khao Yai National Park. Hike along nature trails and see impressive waterfalls.
- Spend a day in nature at Khao Yai National Park
- Hike along one of the many nature trails in the park
- See the majestic Haew Suwat Waterfall and Haew Narok Waterfall
- Admire the local flora and fauna
- Snap photos of the picturesque scenery
DescriptionStart your adventure with an early pickup before beginning the 3-hour journey north-east. You’ll have a quick stop at the famous The Birder’s Lodge to grab some coffee before arriving at Khao Yai National Park. Khao Yai Naitional Park is one of the largest national parks in Thailand and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll head down one of the many nature trails, admiring the local flora and fauna. As one of the oldest national parks in the country, you’ll find all kinds of animals living in the area, from mammals and reptiles to birds and insects. If you’re really lucky, you may just spot a herd of wild elephants nearby. After lunch, we’ll trek to Haew Suwat Waterfall and Haew Narok Waterfall, two of the park’s most picturesque bodies of water. We’ll marvel at the cool cascades, snap photos of the lush scenery, and take a quick respite before making our way back to Bangkok.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking guide Drinking water National Park entrance fee
- Free Pickup Area Khaosan Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless Road Your tour guide will be holding a sign waiting for you Meeting Point National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a sign waiting for you Punctuality Please ensure your accommodation is within the free pickup areas Kindly be at the meeting point/your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pickup time The tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop. Traffic If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination Swimming and bathing are strictly prohibited at any of Khao Yai National Park's waterfalls, including Haew Suwat Waterfall