My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Onboard Commentary3 Reviews
Discover Bangkok on this hop-on hop-off bus tour, taking in all the best sights that this riveting capital has to offer. Sit back, relax, and enjoy an informative multilingual audio commentary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in Bangkok at your own pace
- Enjoy informative multilingual audio commentary
- Both mobile and paper vouchers are accepted on this tour
- Enjoy one of Bangkok's oldest and largest temples, Wat Pho
- Discover Jim Thompson House Museum
DescriptionTake in the vey best that Bangkok has to offer with a 24, 48 or 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour. Hop-on and hop-off as much as you wish, creating your own itinerary along the way that best suits your interests. Visit SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World, Patpong Night Market and Bangkok's Chinatown to name a few! There's so much to see in Bangkok, including shimmering temples such as Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - one of Bangkok's oldest and largest temples. There's also the temple of the Emerald Buddha where the statue of the meditating Emerald Buddha is one of the most admired and respected statues of Buddha in the whole country. If you want to discover over 30,000 sea creatures and 400 species then hop off at SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World. You'll be amazed at the diversity of marine life! Hop off at Bangkok's Chinatown to explore the amazing sights, smells and tastes of the delicious street food and lively markets. Our infamous red City Sightseeing buses will take you to all of these incredible places and more, so book your 24, 48 or 72-hour ticket today! Route Stops: 1. Siam Paragon Bus Stop is in front of LOCK BOX PLUS+ at Siam Paragon Ground Floor - South Gate. The South Gate is next to Bangkok Bank 2. MBK Center Bus Stop is at the same place as the public bus stop, which is next to Osotsala Pharmacy, across from MBK Center 3. Wat Hualumpong Bus Stop is in front of IDEO Chula-Sam Yan, next to Mandarin Hotel Bangkok, across the street from Samyan Mitrtown Building 4. Wat Traimit Bus Stop is in front of the tourist information centre between Soi Sukon 1 and Sukon 2, across from Wat Traimit 5. China Town Bus Stop is in front of China Town Hotel on Yaowarat Road, next to the canton house and across from Shanghai Mansion Bangkok 6. Grand China Hotel Bus Stop is at Grand China Hotel on Ratchawong Road, at S&P restaurant exit 7. Loha Prasat Bus Stop is at the same place as the public bus stop 8. Khao San Road Bus Stop is at the same place as the public bus stop, across from the Banglumpoo post office 9. Giant Swing Bus Stop is at the same place as the public bus stop, in front of Bangkok City Hall 10. Wat Pho Bus Stop is at the same place as the public bus stop, across the street from Saranrom Park 11. Sanamluang / Royal Grand Palace Bus Stop is at the same place as the public bus stop in Sanam Luang and across from the Supreme Court 12. Wat Arun Bus Stop is at the same place as the public bus stop, 100 metres after the entrance of Wat Arun Ratchawararam 13. Iconsiam Bus Stop is at the ICONSIAM Gate 5 on the Ground Floor. It is the same stop as the ICONSIAM shuttle 14. Mahanakhon Skywalk Bus Stop is at the same place as the public bus stop, which is in front of the Mahanakhon Cube Building 15. Patpong Night Market Bus Stop is at the same place as the public bus stop, which is in front of Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel on Surawong Road 16. Central World Bus Stop is at HUG THAI Gate, on the ground floor, next to Centara Grand Hotel
Includes24, 48 or 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour Multilingual audio commentary
- Tours operate daily, first departure from Stop 1 at 9am, last departure from Stop 1 at 4pm
- Full tour loop without hopping off takes between 2.5 and 3 hours depending on traffic
- Frequency of the buses is every 35 minutes
- Audio guide languages- Thai, French, German, Korean, Spanish, English and Chinese
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted on this tour. Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- An alternative ticket counter can be found at Central World Department Store. The service counter is located on the 1st Floor at Central World (Hug Thai Gate)