Bangkok Historic Neighborhoods: Morning Bike Tour52 Reviews
This 4-hour bicycle tour takes you through back roads and small lanes, past ancient temples and canals, all the way to the heart and soul of Bangkok. Discover the quieter side to the city away from the bustling streets and traffic jams.
- See the ancient temples and canals in Bangkok
- Experience a very different side of the city away from the big roads and shopping malls
- Avoid the traffic and ride on back streets, alleyways, on ferries, and almost through people's homes!
DescriptionExplore the true heart of the bustling city of Bangkok while it comes to life on this bicycle tour. Cycle the back roads and small laneways and discover that there is more to the city than just busy roads full of traffic alongside high-rise buildings. Riding down the quiet 'soi' and the tiny lanes that make up much of the city, you will discover ancient temples and lifestyles by the Chao Phraya River. The tour takes you through the labyrinth of streets and down every laneway imaginable to the heart and soul of Bangkok. The tour begins at 09.00 am, taking around 3-4 hours, depending on the group. The meeting point is near Khao San Road, where you will get a quick bike fitting and briefing before heading out.
IncludesImported quality mountain bike Helmet Tour guide Water and snacks
- A full range of bike sizes is available from children's bikes to XXL bikes
- Tagalong bikes can be provided for less confident cycling children as well as baby seats if you want to bring along the little ones
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you do not show up for your tour, if you are late, or if you voluntarily leave the tour early or are unable to adequately ride the bike
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability