My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Chinatown Back Roads Walking Tour2 Reviews
Experience the real Bangkok Chinatown on this walking tour. Discover old communities, temples, and a cool café in the company of a knowledgeable guide.
- Admire colorful streets and narrow alleys filled with breathtaking works of art
- Explore hidden sites in Bangkok Chinatown, such as a secret temple and viewpoint
- Immerse yourself in Thai gastronomy with delicious local food and drink samples
DescriptionDiscover one of the oldest and lesser-known open markets in Bangkok, Chinatown Sampeng Market, on this guided walking tour. A busy and quintessential street market, this is a place full of street vendors and visitors, as well as locals. This Chinatown walking tour takes you off the main streets, down the alleys, and into areas where you will find some unique Chinatown sights. Explore the sights at a relaxed leisurely place and enjoy stops for snacks and to visit an old community and temple.
IncludesTour guide Snack Soft drink
- The total walking distance is about 4 kilometers (approximately 2 miles), and it is flat almost everywhere, except at the Chinese temple
- From May-September (the rainy season), you may want to bring an umbrella
- Easy on-and-off shoes or flip-flops are recommended
- You’ll be visiting temples, so please do not wear a short skirt or short pants
- The temple has steep stairs so you’ll need to be careful