My Guide Website?
Bangkok at Sunset 5-Hour Bike Tour20 Reviews
Experience Bangkok at night on a 4-hour bicycle ride through quiet back roads explore local communities and ancient temples, the flower market at night. The City of Angels seen from a new perspective.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Explore the Thonburi district of Bangkok after dark
- Cycle down quiet back streets to discover local markets
- Stop for dinner at a typical Thai restaurant
- Ride along the banks of the Chao Phraya River
- See the Grand Palace illuminated for the night
DescriptionDiscover Bangkok after dark on a 5-hour evening bike ride of the city’s Thonburi district. Meet your guide at the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel at 17:30. Then, pedal off to experience the “City of Angels” at night. Cross the Chao Phraya River (“River of Kings”) to Thonburi, one of Bangkok’s oldest settled areas. Walk through Klongsan Market, where young Thai’s shop for inexpensive fashion. Cycle to a Chinese pagoda on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. Admire its delicate, etched windows of birds and other animals. Continue through a quiet neighborhood to a food market. Explore its many stalls, learning about typical ingredients and dishes, and how they are prepared. Enjoy a starter snack before you cycle along the riverside to Wat Arun (“Temple of Dawn”). Enjoy its magical illuminations against the night sky. Next, stop for dinner at a typical Thai restaurant. Climb back on your bike to cycle past Wat Rakhang Khositaram. Then, take the ferry back to Bangkok city center. Ride through the vast public square of Sanam Luang, and see the Grand Palace. Continue to Wat Pho (“Temple of the Reclining Buddha”) to take a stroll around the temple compound in the quiet of the evening. End at the 24-hour flower market of Pak Klong Talad to see a kaleidoscope of bright colors as vendors take delivery of fresh flowers from every corner of Thailand.
IncludesBike and helmet rental Guide 2 boat crossings Thai snack Thai dinner at a local restaurant Drinking water throughout
- Please note that the minimum age for this tour is 12 years old
- Cancellations made up until 72 hours before departure will not be subject to a cancellation fee. Cancellations made 48-24 hours before departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour departure, and no shows, will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee
- IMPORTANT: Since you are visiting a Buddhist temple (Wat Pho), you are expected to dress respectfully. We recommend you to wear longer shorts (knees covered) and to have your shoulders covered when we enter the temple