Bangkok: 60-90 Minute Muay Thai Boxing Class for Beginners14 Reviews
Have a fun but demanding class of muay Thai and train with a professional boxer to learn about this martial art and build up or improve your boxing skills.
- Experience an authentic Thai boxing class with a professional boxer
- Receive an introduction to the Thai national sport muay Thai
- Learn advantage of a self-defense session
DescriptionGet moving with a Muay Thai practice session. This is one of the most effective striking arts in the world. Muay Thai or Thai boxing is a martial art that has been practised around the world including Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos. There are various clinching techniques and many call it The Art of Eight Limbs, which commonly combines elbows, fists, knees and shins. Have fun during this Muay Thai session and don't worry if this is your first attempt. This is a class for newbies and the instructors will help you get an idea of how to get started in the sport. Meet at the meeting point at 5:00 PM. Then you will have an hour long training and a coaching session. You will be taken back to the meeting point at around 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM.
IncludesAdmission fee as stated in program Accident insurance for this trip Boxing gloves Personal items & hotel incidental charges Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel porter
- Wear comfortable shorts/sports outfit as you will move a lot and most of the practice is in an open-air area, which might be very warm
- Please bring your own towel
- Additional charge of 100 THB/person for shower which is paid in cash upfront
- The duration of the practice ranges from 60-90 minutes depending on the number of customers participating. The fewer the number, the less time will be spent
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY