Bangkok: 2-Hour Wonderful Pearl Candle Light Dinner Cruise27 Reviews
End your evening with a luxury meal on a cruise along the remarkable Chao Phraya River. See Bangkok's beautiful landmarks by night. Watch the traditional Thai dance or listen to live jazz and pop music on the 360-degree deck.
- Enjoy a 2-hour of luxury dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River
- See the beautiful landmarks of Bangkok like Wat Arun and the Grand Palace at night
- Watch the traditional Khon performance or listen to live music on the 360-degree panoramic deck
- Fill your stomach with a variety of buffet dishes including European, Japanese, and Thai cuisine
DescriptionAt 6:30 PM begin your journey by checking in at the river city pier number one. Board on the cruise at 7:20 PM and enjoy the Thai classical dancers perform from the dockside. The cruise can accommodate up to 1,200 people, is suitable for those with disabilities, and contains important amenities like escalators, automatic doors, a 360-degree deck, a stage, and more. As the cruise takes off, enjoy a luxury buffet dinner with dishes from Thai, European, Japanese, and other international cuisines. During your meal, spot remarkable sites along the Chao Phraya River including the Temple of Dawn, Kanlayanamitr Temple, the Grand Palace, and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. There will be 2 performances onboard, a classical Thai masked performance of Khon followed by live music on the 360-degree panoramic open-air deck. You will be transferred back to the River City around 9:30 PM. Alternatively, get the festive season in full swing by choosing to take your cruise on New Year's Eve or during Loy Krathong, the Thai festival of light. Bring in the New Year with a 5-hour cruise that includes lucky draws, an international buffet, wine, live jazz, and pop music. Or, in November, receive your own banana leaf lantern to float on the river during Loy Krathong and enjoy traditional dancing and live music as well as a souvenir photo with frame as part of the special Festival of Lights cruise.
Includes2-hour luxury cruise experience Signature welcome drink Snack of peanuts and potato chips Thai and International buffet dinner Thai Khon traditional show Live music band Transfers from Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam, and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1-39 and 2-24 (if option selected) Loy Krathong banana leaf lantern, souvenir photo, traditional dancing (if Loy Krathong option chosen) 5-hour cruise with live jazz and pop music, lucky draws (if New Year's Eve option chosen) Alcoholic drinks, which are available to purchase onboard
- Please note that the cruise is not available during the following: Loy Krathong Festival in November, Christmas Eve (24th December), Christmas Day (25th December), New Year’s Eve (31st December), New Year’s Day (1st January), Valentine’s Day (14th February), and during the annual dry-docking period (the exact date of this are subject to change). • Tickets are only available to non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals may buy the tickets at the counter.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
- Pickup will take place between 6:00-6:30 PM.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability