Bangkok: 2 Hour Muay Thai Lesson Led by Boxing Champion1 Reviews
Learn the foundations of Muay Thai during a 2-hour lesson in Bangkok and refuel with a delicious meal of Pad Thai (noodle dish) and freshly pressed juice.
- Learn the fundamentals of Muay Thai at Khongsittha Muay Thai camp
- Practice striking with your 8 limbs: fists, feet, knees and elbows
- Savour a homemade Pad Thai along with fresh juices
- Learn from champions of the Muay Thai sport
DescriptionBreak out a sweat while on holiday during this 75 minute Muay Thai Boxing lesson at the Khongsittha Muay Thai training facility. Under the guidance of active or former Thai boxing champions, learn exercices from the 'art of eight limbs': practising stamina, balance and strength in the combat sport of physical and mental strength and fitness. Using state-of-the-art equipment and a unique training system, your instructors aim to provide both effective teaching strategies and entertainment for all students, no matter your age or skill level. After your session, make use of the facilities including showers and lockers, then head to a local cafe and refuel with a plate of Pad Thai. Total time on activity approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Includes75 minutes Muay Thai training with instructor Pad Thai meal Locker and showers Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Khongsittha Muay Thai Camp is located a bit outside of central Bangkok, approximately 20-60 minutes commute depending on traffic in the Lad Phrao neighborhood
- If you are attending the 6:00 PM class, please budget at least 60 minutes of travel time. Please travel by taxi via the highway only. (Take Kaset Nawamin Exit)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability