My Guide Website?
Ayutthaya Temples & Eco-Farm Private Tour from Bangkok1 Reviews
Enjoy a day out of Bangkok to the UNESCO-listed Ayutthaya Historical Park. Visit a local eco-farm and participate in their activities. Help cook a Thai dessert and try fishing for shrimps with a local fisherman on his boat.
- Explore the remains of the old capital of Siamese kings
- See a local eco farm and participate in their activities
- Cook a Thai dessert with locals
- Go shrimp fishing on a local fisherman boat
- Try herbal products made at the farm
DescriptionMeet your guide in your hotel lobby at 9:00 AM. Head to the old capital of Thailand and ancient home of the Siamese kings, now recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site, which takes about an hour to reach. Visit the main temples there including Wat Yai Chai Mongkon, Wat Mahata, and Wat Chai Wattanaram. Try the famous local delicacy of roti sai mai (sweet pancakes). After a tasty lunch, make your way to an eco-farm nearby. Try some Thai yoga on a hard wooden bench. It might seem a bit strange but after 20 minutes you will feel a lot more relaxed. Cook a Thai dessert with the locals and enjoy the local tastes. After the cooking class, board a small fishing boat and fish for shrimp. Just relax, lean back, enjoy the views of the river. Try your luck at catching a few shrimps. Transfer back to your hotel in Bangkok and arrive home by about 5:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking guide Licensed driver Air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fees to Ayutthaya Lunch at local restaurant Bottled water Cooking class Shrimp fishing
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, light clothing, and sunscreen
- Bring something to cover your legs and shoulders for entry to the temples in Ayutthaya