Boat Transfer to Koh Tao from Bangkok and Southern Thailand
Take the stress out of your travel in Thailand with a high speed catamaran transfer and coach to Koh Tao from Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Phuket, Krabi, Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport, Huahin, Suratthani, Chumpon and Suratthani Airport (URA).
Are you a business owner in Bangkok?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bangkok.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a high speed catamaran and bus that takes you to Koh Tao from multiple locations in Thailand
- Take the worry out of your transfer arrangements
- Relax in the knowledge that you have insurance and emergency assistance all the way
- Relax in air-conditioned comfort and watch the Thai landscape go by
DescriptionTravel to Koh Tao, an island in southeast Thailand renowned for its beauty, both on land and under the sea. Enjoy an easy transfer, departing from multiple convenient locations. Choose a transfer from Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Phuket, Krabi, Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport, Huahin, Suratthani, Chumpon, and Suratthani Airport (URA). The service gives you a hassle-free traveling experience to Koh Tao. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, and watch the views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes go by from the deck of the catamaran. Be dropped off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao to begin your fantastic holiday in one of the best places in the world to relax. Get ready for the fresh sea breeze and a beautiful underwater world to explore!
Includes1-way catamaran / bus ticket Basic travel insurance Hotel pick-up or drop off
- You are allowed a maximum of 20kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 baht per kilogram (up to 50kg maximum allowance)
- Water sports equipment (short boards, long boards, skim boards, knee boards, windsurfing boards etc.) will be subject to a fee of 400THB for travel by bus and boat or 300THB for travel by boat only
- Bicycles will be subject to a fee of 700THB (restricted to folding bicycles only) for transport by bus and boat or 500THB for transport by boat only
- Please note departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
- A child of up to 2 years can join the trip for free if the child is accompanied by an adult by sitting in the same seat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
An Unforgettable Adventure and Photo Opportunity
Enjoy a carefully-curated journey of Bangkok's cool and hidden spots while we capture photos of you along the way. You’ll navigate the incredible diversity of the city’s culture, uncovering its heart and soul beyond the usual tourist spots.2 Reviews