Boat Transfer: Koh Phangan from Southern Thailand & Bangkok
Take the worries out of your travel in Thailand with a coach/high-speed catamaran transfer to Koh Phangan from Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Phuket, Krabi or Suratthani Airport (URT).
Are you a business owner in Bangkok?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bangkok.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a high speed catamaran and bus that takes you to Koh Phangan from Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Phuket, Krabi or Suratthani Airport
- Take the worry out of your transfer arrangements
- Relax with the knowledge that you have insurance and emergency assistance along the way
- Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort
DescriptionTravel to Koh Phangan, an island in southeast Thailand that’s renowned for its monthly Full Moon Party. You can travel from various locations including Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Phuket, Krabi and Suratthani Airport (URT). You can travel to Koh Phagan from several destinations as follows: • From Bangkok, you can access the meeting point on Khao San Road 1-hour before the scheduled departure. From Bangkok, you will first travel to Chumpon then to Koh Tao and finally to Koh Phangan • From Koh Samui, you can access the meeting point at Maenam Pier or Nathon pier 30-minutes before the scheduled departure • From Koh Tao, you can access the meeting point at Mae Haad Pier 30-minutes before scheduled departure • From Phuket, please come to Chao Fah Tawan Tok Road next to Wichitsongkram School near Central Festival in Phuket Town at least 30-minutes before the scheduled departure. From Phuket, travel by bus to Tapee Pier in Suratthani then travel to Koh Samui and finally Koh Phangan • From Krabi, please come to Krabi town 30-minutes before the scheduled departure. From Krabi, travel by bus to Tapee Pier in Suratthani then travel to Koh Samui and finally Koh Phangan • From Suratthani Airport, please wait at the Arrival Hall Exit 30-minutes before the scheduled departure. From the airport, first travel by van to Tapee Pier in Suratthani then transfer to Koh Samui and finally Koh Phangan The service gives you a hassle-free experience. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes. Get dropped off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan to begin your fantastic holiday in one of the best places in Thailand.
Includes1-way catamaran/bus ticket to Koh Phangan from Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Phuket, Krabi or Suratthani Airport - depending on option chosen Basic travel insurance Hotel pick-up and drop off
- You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage per person. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram, with a maximum allowance of 50 kg
- Water sports equipment (short boards, long boards, skim boards, knee boards, windsurfing boards etc.) will be subject to a fee of 400THB for travel by bus and boat or 300THB for travel by boat only
- Bicycles will be subject to a fee of 700THB (restricted to folding bicycles only) for transport by bus and boat or 500THB for transport by boat only
- Please note departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
- A child under 2 years of age can join the trip for free if the child is accompanied by an adult sitting in the same seat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
An Unforgettable Adventure and Photo Opportunity
Enjoy a carefully-curated journey of Bangkok's cool and hidden spots while we capture photos of you along the way. You’ll navigate the incredible diversity of the city’s culture, uncovering its heart and soul beyond the usual tourist spots.2 Reviews