Best Budget Hotels in Siam, Chitlom & Ploenchit
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
Bangkok is a backpacker's paradise and is the ultimate destination for tourists on a budget. Quality budget hotels and guesthouses are so plentiful that they appeal to all types of visitors, and not just those travelling on a shoestring.
Bangkok might be a cosmopolitan city that caters for the high-end tourists looking for luxury , but it has still retained its reputation for offering good quality, budget accommodation. It is possible to be right in the heart of the action, or a stone's throw from the main tourist attractions, bars and restaurants, whilst still being able to find somewhere to stay that is not going to cost over your budget.From charming little places, to basic, clean rooms with a fridge and a TV, being on a budget in Bangkok does not have to mean roughing it by any means.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk